When I think more than I ought to think
And do things I never should do
I drink much more that I ought to drink
Because it brings me back you
one of my favorite scenes of any book ever.
- eating chocolate does not trigger migraine headaches,
- eating DARK chocolate reduces the risk of heart disease and cancer.
- eating chocolate does not give someone acne or other skin eruptions,
- eating DARK chocolate boosts one’s appetite, but does not cause weight gain,
- eating moderate amounts of chocolate makes one live almost a year longer,
- eating MILK chocolate releases endorphins in the brain, which act as pain-relievers,
- the sugar in MILK chocolate may reduce stress, and have calming and pain relieving effect,
- eating ANY chocolate makes you feel better after a Dementor attack.
reblogging for the last fact
just eat your damn chocolate
COOL DATE IDEA: take a really long nap with me
my drug dealer cracks me up
Bo Burnham on The Pete Holmes Show - 3/5/14